Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014

Cocoon 2


Kommentare:

  1. Wunderschön wie immer !!! Ich freue mich immer sehr neue Bilder zu entdecken !
    Merci beaucoup, vielen Dank Catrin für ihre Arbeit !

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Catrin,
    my name is Caterina Campanini and I work for Rizzoli, an italian publisher. We are currently publishing a book by the italian author Andrea Camilleri, and I'm contacting you because our art director fell in love with this image and proposed us to use it on that book's cover.
    Would you authorize this usage of the works?
    I thank you in advance and look forward for your reply (you can write me back to: caterina.campanini@rcs.it)
    Best regards,

    Caterina Campanini
    Rizzoli – Fiction RCS Libri
    Via Rizzoli 8, 20132, Milano
    Italy

    AntwortenLöschen